Following government announcements, the health pass will be in place for all events in the Roman Theater and the Arènes de Fréjus from July 21.
The health pass has several possible options:
A complete vaccination:
2 weeks after the 2nd injection for double injection vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca);
4 weeks after injection for vaccines with a single injection (Johnson & Johnson);
2 weeks after the injection for vaccines in people with a history of Covid (1 single injection).
Proof of a negative test:
Antigenic in pharmacies less than 48 hours
RT-PCR in laboratory less than 48 hours
The result of a positive RT-PCR or antigen test attesting to recovery from Covid-19, dating at least 11 days and less than 6 months.
Clarification: to take into account the specific situation of certain categories of people, the obligation of the "health pass" is postponed to August 30 for:
Young people from 12 to 17 years old. The reason for this is that since the vaccination was only opened for this age group in June, millions of young people would have been forced to perform repeated tests for all their summer activities, from July 21. This development will allow, by August 30, 12-17 year olds to be vaccinated.
The time to meet is finally here … To welcome is to listen to your desires, your needs and discuss with you to give you our good ideas!
RECEIVE YOU IN ALL SERENITY
We apply the sanitary measures to make you discover our beautiful city in all serenity:
- Hydroalcoholic gel is at your disposal. We make sure that the bottle is always full.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in our premises but the smile can also be seen in the eyes
- Courtesy lines separate you from other visitors. You are informed in complete privacy, for a more personalized welcome.
- We regularly disinfect reception desks and furniture. Bacteria just have to watch out!
- For your safety, we do not leave our documentation in self-service: our stay advisers will be happy to give them to you.
- The reception desk is fitted with plexiglass panels. We advise you with a smile even if it is hidden behind the mask!
E-commerce buy local on one online site!
An “e-commerce” platform has been set up by the City in order to find your federated local businesses on a single online site.
The online site has been launched: go to https://www.acheter-local-frejus.fr to find your local merchants and buy your favorite local products!
For your safety our guided tours are done with the mask in respect of the barrier gestures.
The regional health agency has created 3 thematic sheets:
- I have been in contact at risk with someone sick with COVID-19
- How to wash your hands
- I have the signs of the disease COVID-19
TO KEEP YOU INFORMED
The Regional Health Agency carries out a daily update of the epidemic. You can access it at the following link:
You can also find all the general practitioners at the following link: