The site of Malpasset, in the heart of the Massif de l'Estérel, houses the ruins of the arch dam, which broke on December 2, 1959, bruising Fréjus and its inhabitants. A visit to understand the geological and technological aspects, while leaving room for memories and emotion.
Duration of the visit: 2 hours
Meet at the tourist office then drive to the dam.
Ticketing: Online ticketing
Find all our tours on our Catalog of Guided Tours !